.

.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bucket List!

The title is pretty self-explanatory. This is my bucket list thus far for my life. I will either keep posting on this one or update it when I come up with more new and exciting things to add! :) The lines through them means that I had already accomplished them before this post was typed.... looks like I got a LONG way to go! The items with parentheses next to them are things I've completed since this list was typed. I will also be updating this when I cross something off. Like playing pool for example! I posted the date and who I was with that helped me cross it off! Enjoy!

1. Swim with Dolphins
(My dolphin's name is Akai and I got to swim with him on Halloween day of 2016 at Discovery Cove in Florida!)

2. Get Married in the Temple

3. Marry a Marine

4. Visit New York

5. Break a Bone
(I broke two bones in the same semester my sophomore year of college! One in my foot in October and one in my pinky in February.)

6. Graduate High School

7. Adopt a Child

8. Get Fake Engaged in a Public Place

9. Get Engaged in New York

10. Go Skydiving

11. Become a True Aggie

12. Experience a Car Accident (Completed on April 4th, 2015 with my sister, Kinli)

13. Go to Hawaii

14. Own a Pair of Jet Skis

15. Honeymoon in Tahiti, Jamaica, Cancun or Hawaii

16. Drive in a Demolition Derby

17. Have a Lake House or Ocean Front Property

18. Have Duff Goldman Create a Cake for my Birthday

19. Own a Set of Four Wheelers

20. Become a Foster Parent

21. Learn to Play an Instrument

22. Overcome my Fear of Performing in Public

23. Purchase my Own Car

24. See Luke Bryan in Concert 
(Saw Luke with my mom and dad @ Usana amphitheater on October 1, 2016)

25. Attend college on scholarship

26. Read the Whole Book of Mormon

27. Fall in Love

28. Sleep on the Beach

29. Learn to play pool (Completed on April 5, 2012 with Andrew Paulson!)

30. Be on TV

31. Stay up until five in the morning

32. Become Scuba Certified

33. Get Sealed to my Family in the Temple!

34. Go on my first date

35. Get a Credit Card

36. Write honest, heartfelt letters of appreciation to my parents

37. Clean the Sink at Angie's

38. Serve an LDS mission

39. Meet someone famous... I have met Jon Favreau, Bart & Adam Johnson, Sara Evans, the guys from Kid History, Picabo Street, the Good Morning America crew including Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos, Al Roker, Matt Lauer and Meridith Vieira)

40. Be an extra in a movie/TV show

41. Meet Scotty McCreery

42. Eat free pancakes at iHop on National Pancake Day!

43. Travel outside the United States

44. Have a Swimming Pool in the Backyard of my House

45. Get my first kiss (Completed on May 2nd/3rd with Mr. Jeremy Johnson)

46. Perform in Newsies Onstage Somewhere in the World!

47. Go to a Club

48. Eat Lobster

49. Try Real Crab

50. Visit Pearl Harbor

51. Visit Ground Zero

52. Visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial in Japan

53. Be in Times Square on News Years Eve when the ball drops at midnight

54. Kiss under the mistletoe

55. Get a tattoo

56. Visit Harry Potter World in Florida (Completed November 1, 2016 with my mama!)

57. Watch ALL of Johnny Depp's movies

58. Kiss a celebrity

59. Buy a Pair of Colored Jeans

60. Attend a Taping of  The Ellen Degeneres Show

61. Fall asleep during a movie

62. Learn to do a back handspring

63. Receive a Master's Degree

64. Plan a bridal shower and/or bachelorette party for one of my best friends (Completed on July 30, 2014! Took my best friend and her girls to Olive Garden for her bachelorette party!)

65. Write a missionary

66. Give a Heartfelt Surprise to Someone in Need

67. Fly in a Hot Air Balloon

68. Do Volunteer Work in a Different Country

69. See the Cherry Blossoms in Japan

70. Fly First Class

71. Visit a Volcano

72. Fly in a Helicopter

73. Go on a Cruise

74. Visit a Castle-- preferably The Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany

75. Adopt an animal at the Living Planet Aquarium 

76. Walk through a shark tunnel

77. 

2 comments:

  1. I might be stalking your blog.. and ps dude you HAVE been on a date! You've been to tons of dances in high school! Those are dates my brotha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Shay, yes, I have been on dance dates but that's it! I want to be asked on a date that doesn't involve a dance!! And PS... that's ok... because I stalk your sometimes too! :)

    ReplyDelete