.

.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Praise To The Man Who Communed With Jehovah

Today in Relief Society, my roomie Lauren gave a lesson on Joseph Smith.... oh.my.good.heck. I cannot put into words how much I love that man! I seriously cannot wait for the day that I get to heaven and I get to give him a great big hug!! It's because of him that I am as happy in life today that I am. He restored our gospel to this Earth and made it possible for the over 14 million members to have happy lives as well! I love Joseph Smith and greatly anticipate the day I get to hug him and tell him thank you!! :) Enjoy!







Until Next Time, "A man filled with the love of God is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race."

No comments:

Post a Comment