.

.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good Friends :)

Ok, I had to write a post about my adventures yesterday! School was the usual, Psych then lab and then home for a FOUR HOUR NAP! Oops... didn't mean to sleep that long! When I woke up, I ate some food and got ready for the last basketball game of the season :( It was senior night so all the the seniors were recognized at half time. This was the turnout for the last game, and quite frankly, I was shocked!

 Yep, that's a lot of people!

Also, I had to share this creeper picture that Christina took of me while singing the Scotsman! She posted it on her blog and when I saw it I just started laughing!! So yes, I had to share it :)


After the game, Cait, Kels and I went back to Kels' apartment and just kind of sat around and talked because we were so exhausted. I walked back down the hall with Cait because Grandma was there to pick her up and on the way we ran into Andrew, Sam and Sam's two cousins, Ben and Matt. They are both RM's and they got back from their missions about three weeks ago. So I said bye to Cait and started chatting with the boys. Katelin Allen came upstairs around then and asked if we wanted to do something... so much for going to bed, right? So we all made our way down to 201 and decided to play mafia. We had SO many people in one tiny room! There was Scott, Logan Lizz, myself, Kolson, Katelin, Andrew, Ben, Sam, Taylor, Matt, Justin, Jake and Kate. We played six rounds and the first five I was a police man! Lucky me! After playing mafia, Ben and Matt showed us a cool way to flick cards and make them go really far. Naturally, we all had to try!
Jerremie, Josh and Jamal came up then and asked if we wanted to go play ugly with them. Seriously... the BIGGEST game of ugly I have ever seen! I am used to play with four or five other people not 15-16! So we played a good four or five rounds of that and then the crowd started to dwindle. We sat around and chatted for awhile until it was just me, Kate, Tay and Ben left. We stayed in the lounge until five o'freaking clock in the morning! I think that is my latest night at this University! We decided to call it a night at five since Taylor had a meeting at ten this morning!

But the whole point of this post is to tell all my 2nd floor friends how great you all are! :) Last night was so fun and I appreciate all of you so much! Thanks for all the fun!

Until next time, "Sometimes I stay up so late that I have my morning coffee before I go to bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment