.

.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Valentine's, National Pancake Day and Frosty's

I know this is SO late but for Valentine's Day I went with the girls to see The Vow and we also went to Texas Roadhouse.... My first time and I fell in love! MMM... DELICIOUS!!




Me, Cait, Ali, Em, Kait, Tay and Kels :) Super stoked to see The Vow!

Got a picture with Big Blue at the last home game of the season

I was trying to write a paper for my FCHD class and I had been studying all day and could just not focus on the paper when I heard a knock on the door. Dave was standing there with Wendy's for himself and a Frosty for me! Aww, he is so sweet! I love my Dave Smith!!

I went to National Pancake Day with Christina, Elli and Tara! We all tried all of their syrups and they were delicious! I believe Butter Pecan was the crowd favorite!


And that's the most recent update! :)

Until Next Time, "In a big family the first child is kind of like the first pancake. If it's not perfect, it's okay.... there are lots more coming along."

No comments:

Post a Comment