.

.

Monday, February 20, 2012

VENTING LETTER

So.... when people really piss me off, I write venting letters. I get on to Microsoft Word and type every mean thing that I am thinking about at that very moment in time. Sometimes it's about the person who ticked me off, sometimes it's about something they are associated with and sometimes it has nothing to do with them and I am just in an angry mood and have to write something. It's a great way to say everything that you feel so it's all out there, but it never gets sent so it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. Well, I did that today. And I'll tell you what, it works! I now have no desire to punch them in the face anymore..... If you ever feel SO angry with someone that you just want to cry those mad tears or your glad they don't live close because you're deciding on whether or not to go over and give them a piece of your mind... write a letter :) Works every time!


PS-- Make sure you delete the word document when you're finished... That could be bad news bears otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment