.

.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Things You'll NEVER Hear Me Say

I was reading my good friend Lindsey Berg's blog and I came across this post. I read through Berg's and I also read through Paige's, which is where Lindsey got the idea.... so now it's my turn :) I think these are way funny so I hope you enjoy! Also, if you ever hear me saying any of these things, I give you permission to slap me!

"I just don't have time to do my make-up this morning."
"Taylor Swift won another 'Artist of the Year' award?! YES! She totally deserves it! Especially over Brad Paisley, Lil' Wayne, Adele, Jason Aldean and numerous others!"
"I could totally stop drinking Pepsi today and I wouldn't mind at all!"
"I absolutely LOVE seeing hashtags on Facebook"
"Yes, please continue bashing our President regardless of your lack of knowledge about him or his policies."
"I wish it would snow more."
"Country music is terrible."
"Dark chocolate isn't my favorite.... it's gross."
"Hold the cheese!"
"I just adore Harrison Kleiner's philosophy class."
"I would much rather be sitting on the sidelines instead of playing."
"Cricket is so interesting! I would watch that over football, basketball, or baseball any day."
"I can't stand accents, especially Australian ones."
"No, wearing your pajama bottoms to school definitely doesn't say that you're too lazy to get ready in the morning! Don't even worry about it!"
"Eh, I think I will just leave my iPod in my room today. I won't need it for anything."
"Please continue telling me how much better you are than me because you go to BYU and I don't. Bet you can't come up with something original."
"The higher your bang bump, the better!"
"I would never watch trashy TV shows such as The Jersey Shore or The Bad Girls Club!"
"I honestly can't wait to be pregnant! I am stoked to have to deliver them!"
"Let's not go out and do something tonight. I would much rather just stay home and do something."
"Ryan Gosling isn't that attractive... I don't understand what the big fuss about him is."
"Oh you turn 10 tomorrow! I bet your parents bought you a cell phone for your birthday!"
"I don't have time for boys! I am far too busy studying."
"I hate prank wars."
"I loathe dancing like a maniac with my friends."
"Animals really bother me. I can't stand them!"
"I could turn my cell phone off today and go without it for weeks at a time."
"I probably won't take a nap today."
"Hopeless romantic? ME?! No freaking way!"
"Concurrent Enrollment in high school prepared me IMMENSELY for college!"
"USU has one terrible student section!"
"I honestly felt bad for Brandon Davies for how poorly he was treated when BYU played USU in the Spectrum. I definitely think that the apology letter was totally necessary."
"I hate walking through cemeteries when I need to think."
"I hate having to drive."
"I would love to own my own pet snake eventually in my life!"

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha. "I honestly can't wait to be pregnant! I am stoked to have to deliver them!" AMEN!!! Having a baby is gunna be fun... but who in the world wants to carry them for 9 months, and then deliver them!! This is such a fun idea. and I may just copy it ;) You're seriously like my blog inspiration! So thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SO FUN!! I loved coming up with things to post in this list :) Glad I can be of service!

    ReplyDelete