.

.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Obsession

So.... I am IN LOVE!! I'm in love, I'm in love and I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!!! Ok, that was a little dramatic but seriously, I am obsessed with One Direction. And no, I am not jumping on the band wagon because I watched them ALL on the X-Factor before they were One Direction. So put that in your pipe and smoke it!
Anyway, if you don't know who they are... you have got to be living under a rock! Love them to death. Just watch below and you'll see why!!

This is my current ringtone and also the song you all hear (any probably pause) when you visit my blog... SOOO good!! It's called What Makes you Beautiful
 

This one is called One Thing. The lyrics are ADORABLE!! :)

This is the same song as above but the acoustic version which, honestly, I might actually like better than the original!

Until Next Time, "Without music, life would be a mistake."

No comments:

Post a Comment