.

.

Friday, April 6, 2012

New Years Resolution Update

So.... two of my resolutions this year consisted of 1. Cleaning up my iPod-- meaning that I got rid of all the songs with cuss words and switched them out for the clean versions and 2. Try something new whenever the opportunity presents itself. I am happy to report, that at least to my knowledge, there will be no cuss words coming from my iPod! Woot! Go me! :)

As for my 2nd Resolution.... I have tried quite a few new things, most of them are new foods!

Things I have tried this year so far:
1. Egg Rolls
2. Pomegranate Salad
3. Hummus
4. Blackberries
5. Spud Pizza from PizzaPie Cafe
6. Ate at Chik-Fil-A for the first time in my life
7. Arnold Palmer from Starbucks
8. Fish Tacos
9. Wontons from DK
10. Molten Lava Cake from Chili's
11. Rye Bread
12. Corned Beef Sandwiches

And that's all I can think of right now... but dang, that's a lot of new foods!!

Until Next Time, "I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian." -- HAHA! True statement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment