.

.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

FHE BONFIRE

For our FHE this week, all the families in our ward went to 2nd Dam last night to have a bonfire and roast mallows. Honestly, I haven't had this much fun in SO long!! I love my ward so much and I love all the people there that I have come to know and love! This is only a small portion of the pictures that were taken! If you want to see them all, you'll have to look at my FB pictures!

I love this picture SO much! These kids are the best! Dang, we're a good looking bunch, aren't we!?
Sam, Andrew, Marlee, Taylor, Me, Justin, Sam and Alicia

 Me, Mikayla, Katelin, Kels and Kohl

 Marlee and Me :) Oh, and Andrew in the background!

 Oh they were just singing a song.... and getting REALLY into it obviously!

 Cute kids :)

Taylor & Taylor :) AKA: T-Squared!

 These boys are just so dang cute! Kolson, Taylor and Me!


Kaitlin!! I love this girl :)

Scott was poking Marlee.... don't mind the face! but this picture is still cute!

 Lizz was roasting a mallow on Scott's head.... because he's a ginger!

 You can't see it in this picture, but that mallow was ON FIRE!!! Yes, Kolson is a fire eater.... part time job!

T-Squared AGAIN!! I love this woman! she's thee best!

 JUSTIN & JAKE!! I love these boys oh so much! They always keep me laughing! 201 will always be my favorite room!

We're kind of adorable! I honestly don't know what it is but I LOVE this picture!!

 Oh this is just my friend Rylan John.... he likes to be a creep sometimes..... But I love him anyway!


Until Next Time, "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment