.

.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

CRAZY WEEK!!!

This past week has been absolutely crazy busy for me! I spent my entire weekend studying for my Psych 1400 exam. I haven't been doing well on them AT ALL so  I figured it was time to actually put forth some effort to hopefully boost my grade a little bit! The results for that test are still pending, however :P So I guess we will have to wait and see.

On Tuesday, I had to tests... well I was SUPPOSED to have two test! I went to an SI on Monday with Jake Gutke and Rach for my other psych test. It actually turned out to be pretty helpful for me! So I took my psych test on Tuesday and was supposed to have  Creative Arts test but good ol' Michael Ballam decided to have all the dance groups from our school come and perform instead. So that was a nice surprise! I was stressing hardcore for my psych tests so I just pushed aside the CA test.... so that was a nice little load off my shoulders! I also went to get my taxes done on Tuesday in the Business building on campus! And since Rach is such a great friend, she came with me and stayed the whole time! I didn't end up getting back to my apartment until after seven... that's a freaking long time to be on campus!

On Wednesday, Camille came and picked me up when she got off work to take me back to her place to celebrate baby Quinn's first birthday! We went to Wal-Mart and picked out a baby sized cake that he would get all to himself. Naturally, he got it everywhere!!


Last night was Sam Boy's birthday so Marlee, Me and all the 106 boys went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse!

Me, Sam, Marlee and Andrew going to dinner! Yeah, I think we're pretty adorable!
Me, Andrew, Marlee, Birthday boy Sam, Matt, Daniel and Tanner outside Roadhouse :)

We went home and played some pool. Andrew helped me cross that off my bucket list... yes, I have never played pool until last night so thank you Andrew! Marlee choreographed a routine for a group of boys to perform at the Stake Talent Show so they all came over and we worked on their dance! So I made five new friends last night! Woot, go me!

Today.... I am FINALLY back in Heebs! I don't have to cook, clean or do anything for myself! YES! I love being home! Much needed sleep tonight, Easter party with the whole fam tomorrow and then Easter bunny comes on Saturday... Whoo! Busy week for me! Anyway, it's 1:21 right now and that means it's WAY passed my bedtime (according to Craig Tongish who I just happen to be chatting with on FB right now)!

Until Next Time, "Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there."  ~Clarence W. Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment