.

.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Debbie Downer...

I know today is Friday and my teacher cancelled class which meant that I slept until noon, the sun is shining and it's conference weekend so I should be happy, right? Well for some reason I'm not in the best of moods. Maybe it's because I am so dang bored! But thanks to my beautiful friends Tara Livingston and Elli Alves..... I have a WONDERFUL website to go to at times like these. It's called Iwastesomuchtime.com and it's SO GREAT!!! So here are some photos from that site that I legit laughed out loud at or thought to myself "Oh my heck, that's SO true!! :) Enjoy and happy Friday!

I think we all can think of someone like this!



My friends are PRIME examples!




Rules are meant to be broken, right?!



HAHAHA!!! Apparently that creepy look means, "Well duh we're gonna be partners!"



Well... he's a keeper for sure!



                                       This is adorable!




:)


Umm yes.... ultimate win!



I honestly think I laughed the hardest at this one!!! Sing along with it and you will too... come on, I know you want to!



And for some reason our voices all go an octave higher when we are trying to show them that we love them still! haha gotta love the "baby/pet" voice


Totally happened to me on Tuesday in class! Jake, Rach and Katelin were all SUPER late and I sat there thinking, "... those jerks! They planned this, I know it!"



                         YES!! That makes total sense now!










Let's be honest... Tom Felton is SUPER attractive but Matthew Lewis trumps them all!

Oh girls :)


       College kids have no problem with this!





Straight up genius!




                                        I honestly had no idea!




        -_-



                              I love Harry Potter, okay? Sue me







Mean Girls Reference... LOVE it!




  I think the face is what gets me everytime!!! haha but seriously, no one knows the words!
 How many drinks gets you to that state?


      Facebook stalking!



I hate when that happens!




                     For all you science nerds!


 This one is so great!



                Meanwhile, in my pocket..... Stupid headphones!



 I'm terribly upset that this is SO small! It's a whole chain of Yo Mama jokes but they all have HP references in them.... You'll have to find it on iwastesomuchtime.com because it's GRAND!


                             You may have to zoom your screen in to read this but it's way funny. Probably something that I would do for my dog! Love that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment