.

.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Savannah Rose Taylor!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my oldest friends Savannah Rose Taylor! She was the very first friend that I ever had when I moved to Heber all those years ago! I remember pulling into my driveway on move-in day and she yelled across the street to me through one of her windows. My dad and her dad borrowed shovels and tools from each other all the time. My little brother and her little brother were inseparable. Her mother and my mother were dear friends with each other and our neighbor Janet next door. Our families just meshed so well together. Then the sign in Savan's yard went up... that dreaded "For Sale" sign. Shelton had gotten a job in North Dakota and had moved over there to work. Eventually, he took his family with him :( Luckily there were many times when Savannah got to come visit! I love all of our inside jokes, all the laughs that we've had and all the memories that we have made! I love you Savannah Rose!

And now let's take a trip down memory lane!

 Remember how we NEVER left the tent this year at camp? We would sleep for HOURS, get up and eat, go back into the tent and talk and then fall asleep again?! We had SO much room because we had a scout tent and there were only like four of us in there! hahaha oh man, that was good times!







Remember all this drama? Need I say more....?

 
 Just some archery champs right here!















Some more fun in the tent!



BANANA PHONES!!!! Orlando Broom, HOLD THE PHONE, It's my Bar Mitzvah!


 I <3 U



Remember the camp ground full of mosquitoes so all we did was lay in the tent? .... I feel like we do that A LOT, just lay in the tents.

MORP Sophomore year










All of our good times redoing the Leavitt's house!

We've had some very good times! I love you Savannah Rose and hope you have a wonderful birthday!! :) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. "I feel like we do that a lot... lay in tents" bahahahahaahaha SO FUNNY! :) good times. I love Savannah Rose too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously though! We made the majority of our memories in tents!! On Trek, at camp! hahaha oh man! Glad you liked that little piece by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor-love this! Thank you for this beautiful entry! It made me happy and homesick all at the same time. You are sweet! Thanks for remembering, and thinking of Savannah. We think you guys are pretty special too! You are a bright happy place in our hearts!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss you guys! Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete