.

.

Monday, March 11, 2013

MAJOR People Update

Since my last post was all about WHAT I have been doing, I figured I would update everyone on WHO I did all these things with!

Allen: I've talked about Allen LOADS of times before, both my mouth and through typing about him! Al is Shandee's older brother's best friend and basically our apartment big brother/best friend! We all LOOOVE when he comes up for a visit :)

Kohlee: Kohlee now lives across the hall from me! He moved in to Logan and Max's apartment when their other roommates moved out at semester. He is hilarious and I love when he randomly pops into our apartment to see what we all are doing. He is always playing FIFA when we go over to his apartment to visit and he loves blonde Leslie's from Sean Lowe's season of the Bachelor!

Andrew Bennett & Matt Hedin: Shandee and I are in the same volleyball class this year on Tuesdays and Thursdays! And I absolutely love it! I love volleyball and I love having class with my beautiful roommate. Andrew and Matt are in that class with us and they are wonderful! Andrew is on the USU spirit squad as a yell leader and Matt is his best friend. We've had class with them since January but have only just recently started hanging out.... but I'm loving every minute of it!

Colton Thompson: Colty is also in mine and Shandee's volleyball class! The first time we hung out, my roommates and I picked him up and we went to Taco Tuesday at Cafe Rio. Later that week we went to one of his basketball games and then back to his house for a game night after. He's been over to our house a few times to hang out, which is always fun! He is so stinkin' cute and I adore him! Such a stud :)

Tanner Burnside: Dr. TanTan Baby Seuss is my beautiful roommate Erin's best friend. He came up about a week ago to hang out with us and some other friends since he is leaving on his mission soon! He taught me how to tie a tie and we went to Kneaders for lunch for my very first time. He is adorable and his ties smell good :)

Dallin, J-Rod, Jared, Wilson, Colton, and Julian: I was introduced to all of these handsome, wonderful guys by my new roomie, Moriah baby! She used to live over by them last semester before she moved into our apartment so she was friends with all of them. We're in and out of each other's apartment's all the time and we're usually doing things together. They too, are all adorable and attractive and all that good stuff :) They're great!

Michael, Stephen, Jonathan, and Dylan: These boys live in the apartment above us... and we always know when they're home! They are extremely loud until about two or three in the morning... but hey, gotta love it! Jonathan is really great at sitting at our kitchen table and watching weird/random YouTube videos with us, what a champ.... seriously, freaking cutie! He also has a pet bunny that he is bringing up during finals week. Shandee and I are super stoked about this! :)

Josh and Josh: Quite honestly, I don't know much about these boys... I know that they're in my ward, they live in Moriah's old apartment and they were the ones that took up off-roading and almost killed us!

And that is the people update in my life :)

Until Next Time, "“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.” 
― Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment