.

.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

MAJOR Event Update

Here is the post that I wrote about last time; the one I said would be coming soon.... let's start back in November when I last posted...

November: I didn't get to go home for Thanksgiving break because I had to work my first Black Friday at Famous. So my good friend, Jonathan Maughan, invited me to his house to spend Thanksgiving with all of his huge family!! It was definitely one of the most fun days I've had in forever! Jonathan's family is incredible and he has the absolute cutest nieces and nephews on this planet!

December: I went home for the two weeks before Christmas and worked at the Famous there. I came back on the 28th and worked at my Famous in Logan until school started again... It was TERRIBLE!! My roommates were all gone and I was ridiculously bored ALL WEEK!! Missed them like crazy!!

And now on to 2013 :)

January: I spent New Year's Eve with Jonathan and the Bradley brother's, Mason, Jaden and Chase. At one point in the night, we went and saw the movie 'Parental Guidance'. So stinkin' cute!! I highly recommend seeing it if you haven't! I also beat Jonathan and Mason at Poker... beginner's luck!
My new roommate Moriah moved in to Kate's old room... she is absolutely wonderful and I adore her!
I also reunited with a childhood friend of mine, Nicholas Furch! The last time I saw him was 7th grade, so it was good seeing him again! I also met his roommate and best friend Brendon... love those boys!
Other January highlights include:
-- Allen came to visit and I went country swing dancing for the first time with him, Shandee girl, Moriah baby and Erin Meeshell!
-- Went to Applespice with my girl Em! I absolutely love her and Applespice is delicious!!
-- Went to dinner with my best friend and she told me all about her new fiance and asked me to be a bridesmaid!
-- Went to one of my best friend's farewell! I love Elder Hayter!
-- Went to Taco Tuesday with my beautiful roommates and the handsome Colton Thompson!
-- Ran the clock and score board at Logan and Kohlee's church ball game
-- Had weekly Bachelor parties at Logan and Max's apartment on Monday nights
-- Erin and I helped Allen surprise Shandee
-- Ate at Texas Roadhouse

February Highlights:
-- MY ITOUCH CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love it!!
-- Went hot tubbing at Colty's with the roomies
-- Went to a few of Colt's basketball games
-- Went to my Grandma and Grandpa's 50th Wedding Anniversary party
-- MARDI GRAS party with Shandee and Moriah!! Met up with Logan's apartment and some other people from our ward. Also ran in to Andrew, Matt and Colt at the dance!
-- Game night at Colty's house!
-- Mikey Boy made chicken and pancakes for family Sunday dinner
-- Went to a fireside at the Spectrum
-- Had a progressive dinner for FHE
-- Elder Chelen Sheffield came home from his mission in Germany!!
-- Went on a lady date with Erin Meeshell- We went and saw Safe Haven and then backed into an Audi A4 :)
-- Went to Olive Garden with Allen and Shandee girl
-- I missed my best friend's mission farewell do to a crazy snow storm! Sorry Elder Segura!!
-- Played Super Smash Bros. with J-Rod, Dallin, Wilson and Jared.... and DOMINATED!! ;)
-- ERIN GOT HER MISSION CALL-- CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA!!
-- Played 20 Questions/ Would You Rather with Colt, Shandee, Moriah, Erin, Mikey and Emi
-- Erin's best friend Tanner Burnside came up to visit-- he taught me to tie a tie
-- Went to Kneaders for the first time with Erin, Moriah and Tanner

March Highlights (Thus Far):
-- March 3rd was just a REALLY good Sunday for me!! I loved the lessons, I love testimony meeting... even bore my testimony! First time in a LOOOONG  time!!
-- Went on my first date with Nicholas!!
-- Went to Brother Morales' house for FHE with Dallin and Moriah! Totally dominated Wes and Dallin in Mancala!
-- One of my best friend's entered the MTC to learn Spanish
-- Had arm wrestle wars with Michael and Stephen Lewis from upstairs... I rocked them ;)
-- Went to the USU vs. Texas State game with Dallin, Moriah and Shandee. Aggies crushed it!
-- Andrew and Matt have come over multiple times... Good kids!
--  Went off roading with the Josh's, Erin and Shandee.... flew off the trail... almost flipped the truck... was scared for my life... yolo :)

And that, my friends, is what I have been up to the last few months! I now have the blogger app on my iPod so hopefully I can start updating regularly!! :)|

Until Next Time, "Time is the longest distance between two places."

No comments:

Post a Comment