.

.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

UTAH STATE HEY AGGIES ALL THE WAY! GO AGGIES, GO AGGIES HEY HEY HEY!!

I went to my first Aggie basketball game on 11-11-11 against BYU in the Spectrum.... oh my goodness! You have not experienced a good basketball game or witnessed any AMAZING student section until you have been to a game in the Spectrum! As I walked across campus earlier last week, there were tents set up as early as Tuesday morning!! People were literally sleeping in line for DAYS just to get into the game! I, however, was not that crazy and got in line three hours before the game started! Luckily the gang was there to wait with me! We played cards and name that movie and actually had a lot of fun... despite the FREEZING temperature!

We all bought these awesome shirts!! I love it SO much!
Y don't U kiss my A?!?

















We finally got inside where it was warm... SO MANY students were there! Gah, I love it! I love Utah State student sections!!! We are SO boss!







Blurry... dang! But I love EM!


Half time score! Go USU!!



Final Score
69-62.... BYWho?!?









Singing the Fight Song!


Our Mascot Likes to Shuffle... He's cool like that!


Until next time.... "I would tell players to relax and never think about what’s at stake. Just think about the basketball game. If you start to think about who is going to win the championship, you've lost your focus." -- Michael Jordan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment