.

.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The 31st of October just happens to be my favorite holiday!

Happy (late) Halloween!! oh dear.... I really need to get better at this blogging thing! I simply adore Halloween! It's the best holiday ever, in my opinion!! Two of my wonderful aunts texted me pictures of my cute cousins all ready for trick-or-treating! Oh gee! I love my family so stinkin' much!!

This is Aeden, Alayna and Aubree :) SO CUTE!

And this is Tyler, Zach, Ian and baby Quinn!


I went to my first "haunted house" this Halloween with the gang! It was put on at the Lundstrom Center right next to your dorms and the actors were the RA's and people that lived in the surrounding buildings but hey, it was still scary! I am a baby and get scared SO easily! So this was fun :) When we were done with that we all stood outside of Snow Hall trying to decide what to do with the rest of our night. We came back up to the room and looked up ticket prices for a near by Corn Maze! We decided to go so we stopped at Wal-Mart so some of the guys could get some cash out. When we came back outside, what do ya know, it was raining! We decided that we didn't want to go to a maze that was outside so we drove to 7-11 so Tony could get some Hot Chocolate that he wanted! We decided to rent a scary movie from the Red Box there and we would all go back to our place and watch it. We rented Insidious.... SCARIEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!! Lauren, Em, Cait and I were all cuddling on the couch while Tony was asleep in the arm chair! Crazy kid! I don't know how he slept through it. Needless to say.... I didn't sleep one wink that night!

Until next time " Any peace process after so many years of horror and terror will be long and difficult" .... Ugh great :p

No comments:

Post a Comment