.

.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Somebody in here it's your birthday! Somebody in here it's your birthday!! :)

As you could have guessed by now this post is about MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!! Oh boy.. this weekend was soo great! I love all my roomies, RA, friends and floor mates that made it so fun!

I got a package in the mail that said I couldn't open until October 27th.... So Tanna stayed up until midnight with me to open my package! I sent this picture to mom:

My birthday was on a Thursday this year so naturally, we couldn't all stay out too late partying because we had lame class in the morning! So Tanna, Lauren and I went to Chili's for yummy birthday dinner! And being the true country girls that we are, we jammed out to Alan Jackson and George Strait the whole way there and back!

This is Tanna's very first daiquiri EVER!!



Lauren is really enjoying that Chicken Quesadilla Salad... or something like that!
















Free chocolate shake for my birthday!! :)





When we got back to the apartment, the floor Halloween Party had already started. There was a pumpkin carving contest, door decorating contest, caramel apples, homemade root beer and lots of friends to socialize with. My room just decided to get working on the door design that we had planned at dinner. Cait and Tony came over with Emily and they used an extra piece of butcher paper to make a birthday banner for me :)


We bought Emily sized pumpkins to carve (which are still sitting on our bookshelf, untouched) and Em tried posing with them... She had some troubles holding three at a time!


So.... she settled for two :)



On Friday night, Cait, Tony, Em, Tanna and I were really hungry at like 9 at night so we decided to take a trip to Burger King for some food!! We had planned on taking a picture everywhere that we went that night... but turns out we came straight back home after our food... lame, I know!

Shmem, Cait and I all had a birthday sleepover in the living room where I watched Hocus Pocus for the VERY FIRST TIME :) Such a great movie!! It's one of their favorites!


Tony stayed for a little while and told "scary" stories with my light up pumpkin! I think we ended up laughing more than actually listening/telling stories!

It was definitely a GREAT birthday :)

Until next time... "A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer"

No comments:

Post a Comment