.

.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Thank Heavens for Conference!!

Well this week was definitely an eventful one! I was chillin in the living room with Tony and Marissa on Monday and we heard all kinds of whooping and hollering coming from outside so we jumped to the window and saw a group of boys doing the gallon challenge!! So we ran downstairs and watched them all throw up... it was pretty hilarious! After getting bored with that we came back and we watched the Last Song with all the roomies and Tony! Em and I went down to Kelsie's apartment after the movie and stayed there with her and Jeff until 2:30 in the morning! On Tuesday night, we watched Dear John.... worst movie EVER! I didn't cry which is a HUGE surprise but it sucked because the whole movie was depressing... and then I stayed up until two in the morning writing my TERRIBLY written philosophy paper.. :P
Wednesday... ok, I am done with this... basically we watched a movie every night. Wednesday was Center Stage
Thursday was Dilemma
Friday- Friday rolled around and I was SO excited to go home.... but oh wait! We ended up leaving 4 hours after we had planned to because the FREAKING MECHANICS sent the part to fix Hailey's car to Kentucky?! What the... how do you get Utah confused with Kentucky?! So when that was FINALLY finished we left Logan at about 6:30. Well I met up with Jenna and we went to Denny's because we were starving and knew we weren't going to make it home in time to go to Tony's Tacos before it closed. So we decided to save Tony's for the next day's dinner and go to breakfast at Denny's. Jenna ordered all you can eat pancakes and ate about three :)


Saturday: I had a hair appointment with Kylie this morning in a new salon called Paint my Piggies. Oh my goodness, it was SO adorable! I got the blonde and the blue put back into it and I couldn't be more happier! I have missed the crazy colors SO much! Since the salon is so new they don't have all their new equipment and things so I had my hair dried by this crazy contraption!


I don't really sleep at college so when I got home from the salon and Lindsey's soccer game, I was exhausted. We had left over Papa Murphey's for lunch and then I was dead asleep on the couch. I did, however, wake up with a snuggle buddy laying in my lap! I love this guy!!




After my nice nap and watching the afternoon session of conference, Jenna and I went to Tony's for dinner. It was SO GOOD!!! I honestly can't describe how happy I was to finally eat there again!! Mmm DELICIOUS!!

Sunday- Sunday was a lovely day! Mom made eggs, sausage, hash browns and toast for breakfast! All of my favorite things! Ashton, Lu, mom and I gathered blankets and pillows and lugged them to the living room where we sat for the next two hours eating snacks, play conference BINGO and listened to the words of the prophet! During the two hour break in between sessions I packed up the rest of my stuff so I would be ready to go back to school. We watched the last session together and played BINGO again but this was for presents, not just treats. After conference, I lugged my stuff from my room to the living room while mom finished making dinner. She made Country Fried chicken with mashed potatoes and country gravy! SO good! She even sent me home with leftovers! Bethany came to pick me up and after getting her roommate in Salt Lake, we were on our way back to Logan! When I got here, I was the only one. I unloaded my stuff and waited for the rest of my roommates to get home! Marissa came home from work about half hour after I did and I was so happy! Shmem came home a few minutes after that and we both went out to help her bring her things in from the car. We unloaded all her Halloween stuff and then naturally went into the middle room and laughed our faces off! We always have a freaking party when we're together!!! And now I am sitting here starving and I am trying to type this super fast so I can go eat! All in all... Conference is the best weekend of the year! I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints :)

Until next time... "You cannot make eternal choices without eternal consequences" Yay, conference!!

No comments:

Post a Comment