.

.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oh Just Some Homecoming Goodliness

Wow! This week was Homecoming Week for USU and man... let's just say it was INSANE! My roommates and I printed out the list of activities and it was five whole pages long!
Monday- On Monday, I went shopping with Elli, Tara and Dylan to get white clothes for the paint dance that night! The paint dance was so bomb! There was paint being thrown everywhere, music bumping, people jumping up and down like crazy and everyone sweating like dogs! Bottom line.. It was a good time!







Tuesday- There were no plans for Tuesday night so I stayed home with my roomies most of the night. Emily brought Caitlin and Tony over and two kids from her school in Vegas, Eric and Jared. We played "He said, She said" and laughed for a good hour!
Wednesday- On Wednesday night, I went to the Mr. USU pageant with Tony, Caitlin and Emily!! It was Grease Themed and was so funny!! Mr. Diversity, Kaho Fiefia, won the title of Mr. USU! He did so good! We also got in for only a dollar because we brought canned food for the food bank!
Thursday- I made dinner for Tara on Thursday because Elli was working and Christina went home for the weekend. So we ate garlic chicken and pasta and then went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart! I came home and put the groceries away and then studied for my stupid biology test with Emily and Caitlin. We took practice tests together and online assignments. I thought I was SO ready for the test but apparently I wasn't.... :( I got a 76%... ouch!
Friday- Oh Friday.... this was a GREAT day! I was a part of breaking a WORLD RECORD here at USU! We broke the world record for the World's Longest Kissing Chain! We had over 1,600 students show up! It was soooo cold but soooo fun! And then there was True Aggie night... 'nuff said :)
Saturday- Today was our Homecoming game against Colorado State. Boy, was this game intense!! We lost by one point in double over time :( Oh well, I still love my Aggies!

And that was my first Homecoming week at Utah State! And now I must go because I have to write some Socratic Dialogue..... If anyone can tell me what that even means, it would be GREATLY appreciated.... stupid Philosophy!

Until next time.... "Live each moment as if it were your last, for the next could be"

No comments:

Post a Comment