.

.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Witch's Night Out

Wow.. it's been a real long time since I have blogged... dang! I was doing really well the first few weeks and then October hit and things got really crazy in my life! Anyway... some fun things have happened since I last blogged: Well, I have been home like three weekends in a row... that's always a party! I went to the hospital for a crazy allergic reaction to eggs that I wasn't aware of! We had the Iron Chef competition on my floor in Snow! We had one hour to make an entree, a dessert and something else of our choice and our secret ingredient was carrots. My roommates and I made kinda a mix between Sweet & Sour and Orange Chicken from a Panda Express recipe with steamed rice with vegetables and a smoothie for dessert!!
 

Marissa and I were bored one night and since Dave was out with his family for his birthday... we decided to steal his bed and put it on the pool table in the lounge! We laughed really hard when we found him asleep there the next morning!


This last weekend Tara, Elli, Christina and I all went up to Heebs!! We stopped at Gardner's Village for Witch's Night Out and had so much fun!! 

Most everyone shows up in costumes and since we didn't know if we were going or not.... these are some of the strange things that Mama Livingston threw in a bag that we had to make work :)


We walked through some shops and met some interesting characters!


And joined the witch's out on the dance floor for some fun dancing!

Then when it was time to do, we stopped by the bakery for some delicious treats!!


When we got home Tara, Elli and Christina all fell asleep like this... After Tara played an awesome song on her didgeridoo :)



Good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment