.

.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Life as an Aggie... So Far :)

Hello all,

I have been at USU now for almost a month and I'm not gonna lie... I love it! My classes are so easy that they are boring me to tears but all other aspects are great! I live in Snow Hall and needless to say.... it's the best dorm on the SLC! I have met SO many great people. Everyone is so friendly and full or energy! My RA's name is John Terry and he is one of the coolest people I have ever met! I also really lucked out with my roommates! They are all so great and are constantly making me laugh! Even though my classes are easy, I countdown the days to the weekend!! It's FINALLY Friday and I'm SO happy I could cry! But all in all, my life in Logan has been pretty great so far!

Here is what I have learned since moving to school:

- My family is amazing and saying goodbye to them is really hard to do
- My friends are amazing and saying goodbye to them was almost as hard as saying bye to the fam!
- College boys are SO much more attractive than high school boys
- Frat parties are INSANE
- Connections is the stupidest class anyone could ever take
- You have not seen dirty dancing until you've been to a college dance
- Christina Smith and Elli Alves are the two coolest chicks outside of Snow Hall
- Waiting for missionary letters sucks!
- People are really good and masking who they really are
- PACKERS BEAT THE SAINTS!
- Mr. Gritton really knows his ISH! I feel like a genius in class now thanks to him!
- Jacob Ezra is my favorite person and Cale Jacob doesn't like to Skype
- And last but not least.... Utah State has THEE best student section in the entire nation!! So proud to be an Aggie:)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment