.

.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Thee Best Weekend of My Life!

Wellll.... this last weekend was a LONG awaited one but SO WORTH IT!! On Thursday afternoon Jenna came up to spend the night and party with me and Tara!! It was SO great having the 3 Musketeers reunited again! Jenna also brought up Kasey's car which is SUPER nice! Loved it!



Elli, Tara, Jenna and I made pancakes for lunch on Friday afternoon before Jenna and I went back to Salt Lake. Elli and Tara made some bomb buttermilk syrup! It was SO good! I also love all the different expressions in this picture. 



Jenna dropped me off at my aunt Kris's work (after getting a little lost) and Kris took me back to her place. We picked up the kids and took them to my aunt Geri's house while me, her and Bart made our way to the Maverik Center in West Valley! We were going to see Brad Paisley, Scotty McCreery and The Band Perry and I was so excited I could have peed my pants!! Words cannot describe how much fun it was! Brad Paisley is one amazing entertainer! I love Scotty McCreery and will marry him someday! :) Anyway, these are just some pictures and videos from the concert! Hope you enjoy because it took my an entire day to upload all the video that I freaking took.












That red shirt that she has on her shoulder was signed by all three band members and thrown out to the audience. 




This was how Brad was introduced!






The guy in the white shirt is Cameron on Modern Family and the chick holding the Red Solo cup in Kimberly Williams Paisley, Brad's wife. She was about 10 feet in front of me! SO COOL!



Waitin' on a Women :) Cute song!



Scotty performing Celebrity with Brad Paisley!




Oh just a cool handshake, NBD






So Brad decided to jump off of the stage and walk through the audience while he was performing


He was about 5 feet in front of me! I literally saw the sweat on his face! Hooray for 5th row seats!

He knows how hard it can be to see for all those people who are in the back of the arena, so he decided to come back behind all the people on the floor and perform front row for us! Seriously, I will probably NEVER be this close to him again in my life! 20 feet max! Oh man, best thing EVER!!











 Lead singer for the Band Perry performing Whiskey Lullaby with Brad


The entire arena WENT COMPLETELY WILD when Carrie Underwood made a surprise appearance to perform Remind Me, her duet with Brad!!!  Yes, I'll admit it... I started crying! I was SO happy and excited!








The finale! Brad performed Alcohol as the closing song and some girls came out and gave everyone drinks on stage! Scotty grabbed a water bottle :) haha just cause your famous, doesn't mean that rules are always bent for you. Three more years for him!
BEST CONCERT I HAVE BEEN TO SO FAR IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!

After going to bed WAY late, I had to wake up early so I could watch the kids so Kris and Bart could do a temple session! They got there and found out that the temple was closed for maintenance. So they came home and we all took a nap! After the naps, Aeden's friend Preston came over and we all went to Chuck E. Cheese's for Aeden's birthday. We got to sit in the sweet party room and Aeden got specially recognized. There were lots of screaming children, but it was still fun!


Until next time, "Anytime you do something from the heart, people just know it." -- Brad Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment