.

.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Obama vs. Romney

I know, I know, you're all sick of hearing about the election so this is my last post about it, I promise! Because let's be honest, every time I hear it brought up, I want to gag and throw up! BUT President Obama has been re-elected and will be the President of the United States for the next four years. Yes, I am sketchy about this and no, I don't agree with him or some of his policies. BUT he is the President and I will respect him because of that. He won the election which means that more people in the US believe that he is better suited than someone else.

But regardless of who is President of the United States, God is the King of all. He knew the outcome of the election before we even started voting. He has some divine plan for us and he needed President Obama in office for another term to fulfill his plan. There is nothing we can do now to change the results of the voting, but it's our responsibility now to pray that our President has the strength and courage to do what's best for this country and it's people!

God be with us and President Obama... Please.... :)

Until Next Time, "When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know peace."

1 comment: