.

.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bucket List Update #4

Hey kids!!
 
     I crossed off another thing on my bucket list! I fell asleep during a movie!! Check me the freak out! Ok, I know that might seem like an odd thing to want to accomplish, but it's almost impossible for me to fall asleep while a movie or tv show is playing. I just get too caught up in the movie and watching it and don't think about sleeping. But on the 19th of September, at approximately 2:00 in the morning, I was watching a movie called Courageous with my roommates Shandee and Emi and Jon Maughan and I fell asleep! I woke up when the movie was almost over and I got super excited! :)

Thought I would just let you all know real quick!


Until Next Time, "Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn." -- Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment