.

.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Not So Virgin Lips Anymore....

I promised a lot of people that they would be the first to know when this happened..... sorry to all those people that I promised because my three best friends Tara, Brooke and Jenna were the first to know.... Also, sorry to my mother who I should have told before ANYONE! But only you few lucky people who are followers of my blog get to know because I am not sharing this on FB :)

It's been a LONG time coming.... a whole 19 1/2 years but it finally happened at approximately 1:16 this morning....

I kissed a boy

The End :)

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate your enthusiasm, Christina!! I am coming over to Jones to tell ya'll about it in about in hour :) Be stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor! We both got our first kisses before our freshman year ended! haha Congrats! It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yeah!!! Check us out! haha congrats to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete