.

.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nail Polish

Wwweeeeelllll....... this weekend was WAY boring! On Saturday I read Breaking Dawn, wrote two missionary letters, wrote a letter to my grandma, made bomb pasta for dinner, then read some more! All my roomies were gone, Tara was in Tennessee and Brooke was back at home... WTF?! So I was home all day by myself with nothing to do! Luckily Em came over with Tony and Cait and then Kels came over later with all of her nail polish! Good thing Kels is practically Asian and is a beast at nails!

Kinda blurry but this is what mine looked like! Kelsie is the best!!

Then we watched the Miracle on 34th Street... which was probably the sweetest movie I have seen!
But today was a very good day at church! Testimony meeting was GREAT, Sunday school was GREAT and Relief Society was thee best!! :) I have been watching Scare Tactics all day which is probably the best show ever! I LOVE the Chiller Channel! I also made some boss Italian Chicken and Pasta for dinner! Shoot... I am good. Anyway, that's all for now... I should probably go do some studying or reading or something productive!

Until next time, "For days after death hair and fingernails continue to grow, but phone calls taper off:"

No comments:

Post a Comment